Variador Axial Yasuni Honda 125cc: SH (2020-2021)
Transmisión Axial YASUNI - VAR125HSH40
YASUNI has invented, created and patented a truly automatic transmission system and not just a variator. With the Axial variator, the rider is totally in control: throttle engagement is transferred directly to the wheel and therefore the best engine performance is obtained.
Manufacture: Aluminium body of the 6000 series, machined on a CNC with a ceramic coating. Stainless steel is used for the ramp. In order to reduce friction, we have included an exclusive and patented fibre centre bushing: the B32. The sliding rollers are made of high-tech plastic with molybdenum.
An axial transmission is the only one able to increase the performance of ALL the engine ranges.
• Better acceleration than any other on the market.
• Shorter first gear. Offers more safety when setting out at traffic lights and when joining lanes/roads.
• Greater push, up to 25% more, and mid-range recovery. Therefore, more safety when overtaking.
• Longer sixth gear, which guarantees a greater top speed.
• Better deceleration; brake/engine effect.
• Maximum engine performance optimisation and reduced fuel consumption.
• Better touch of gas and a far faster response.
• Softer and more efficient riding.
• Great durability, low maintenance, higher performance and better motorcycle behaviour.
• Unique and exclusive product patented by YASUNI.
• Specific components for each make, model and engine capacity of the scooter or maxi-scooter.
- Acero inoxidable